Sunday, August 30, 2009

Football and Layouts

Hey you guys. I am posting a picture of my son in last week's game. My son's team took a butt whoopin' like you would not believe! Here he is playing safety. However, staying true to being a little boy he still had a blast because they played in the pouring rain.
Also, I am so excited to post these LOs . These are for Scrap Pink that Scraphappy is going to host at the end of September. These will go on the Pink wall during the month of September. These are stories of people who I know and love that have been affected by Breast Cancer.

You all have a lovely day and thanks for stopping by.

2 comments:

  1. Hi there!
    I know you're a follower of my blog, and you've probably heard or noticed I've made it private. If you would like to continue following, please email me at smscrapper@gmail.com with your email address, and I will send you and invitation to grant you access to it all the time :)
    Thanks!
    Sharon

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hey girl!
    Those are some beautiful layouts.
    Hope all is well on your end.
    (((((BIG hugs)))))

    ReplyDelete