Wednesday, October 21, 2009

Just Dang!

Hey Ladies,

I am in such a pickle. My computer has been JACKED for the last 2 weeks! I don't know what happened to it. All my pictures and my Photoshop Elements software are on that thing! Why...why didn't I back up all 2500 of my photos. It needs a professional to fix it. in the I think it can be fixed. I hope it can be fixed. You will know if it gets fixed. So int eh interim I am using my husbands computer. It is just not the same thing though. Its kind of like going to someone's house and going in their refrigerator. Its awkward and its just not mine, you know.

There is nothing exciting going on down here. It was freezing last week and now it is 78 degrees. Bought coats on Friday and Tuesday, now it's a heat wave. We are all going to get pneumonia. Remember when your mother used to say that? I am not going to complain because I'll take hot over cold any day. I am thinking my honey and I should retire in the tropics when we get old.

I have not scrapped in 25 days. Haven't touched a thing. I will get back in to it in a couple of weeks. Right now I have some bigger fish to fry. I am writing some talks for a Women's retreat that happens in November. It is consuming lots of my thought processes currently, this is very exciting and very scary. I wanted to try out for a design team but now is not the right time, I have got to get through this retreat and then the fun can return. However, I am going to do a LO for the PBP Challenge, I can't wait to see how it turns out. It is going to be a bit...dangerous. I will get that uploaded some how.

Anyway, just thought I'd check in.

Toodles.

1 comment:

  1. Uuuuurgh!
    That has got to suck, I really hope they are able to get your pictures.
    I'm with you on the heat is better than cold, today must have been at least 96 degrees and I was enjoying every minute of it by the pool with our girls :)
    Can NOT wait to see what you do with the PBP challenge.
    Have a great week!!!!!!!!!!!

    ReplyDelete