Friday, October 2, 2009

It's happening!!!!!

Okay Girls,

I know some of you can relate to this. Do you ever have one of those moments when you realize, OMGoodness...the thing that you thought would never happen has happened...you woke up one morning and everything became clear...

...I look like my MOTHER!!!! Not only do I look like her, but sometimes I swear I act like her... I move like her, I sound like her, I say the things she says and I have her ways! Ughhh!!!! Not that Mom is bad or anything, but she's Mom. I want to be me and not her! Don't get me wrong I LOVE my mother, she's a hoot, but dang. I am getting older...my youthfulness is giving way to my transformation into my mother...(sigh). Here is the picture that says it all. It's me and my daughter.I know I am not alone in this, somebody understands my pain. LOL!!!

Have a great weekend. My friend series continues tomorrow.

-FOX

1 comment:

  1. Boo hoo hoo!!!!!!!!!!!!!
    I feel your pain, as every day passes I feel like I am turning more and more into my mother, actually the other day my mom did something that made me want to pinch her and I said to my husband "IF I EVER EVER ACT LIKE THAT PLEASE SLAP SOME SENSE INTO ME" and you wanna know what he said? "You have been doind that for a while" that made me want to kick him in the nuts!!! How dare he say that to me :D :D :D So the reality is that slowly but surely we are turning into our moms. Please don't get me wrong, I LOVE mom to death but I don't neeed to be like her if you get what I mean ; )
    Hope you have a great week!
    (((((BIG hugs)))))

    ReplyDelete