Tuesday, May 18, 2010

My Sweet Angel

Y'all my sweet little girl has finished the second grade and she has to be one of the sweetest little girls in the world. Her second grade class was tasked with writing the graduating Seniors some words of wisdom. This is what she had to say:

Seniors

I know Seniors leave their parents. But you can do it. All of you can do it. Don't be tempted. Don't be nervous. Never be nervous. Congratulations! Always have courage no matter what. College is wonderful. Always make good choices.

Your parents can't make you do your own homework. You have to do it by yourself. Don't be mean to others. Be nice to your teacher. Don't fight nobody. Never hate somebody you don't like. Love people, they want to be loved.


I love this kid. She makes me so proud. Have a great day and thanks for reading.

No comments:

Post a Comment