Thursday, May 6, 2010

Where in the World...

have I been? Nowhere. Just straight LAZY. No excuse. I have not scrapped a thing since Feb/March.

Lots going on and here's the skinny:
1. Finished our first round of P90X. It rocked.
2. Still working and enjoying that. I work with some wonderful women.
3. Had my B-day and that was over too fast.
4. Hubby gave me cash for my B-day and I spent it quick.
5. My teenager is still dramatic and working my last.
6. Son is in football and band and that has me running.
7. Oldest trying out for Volleyball and she is in night school due to moving from FL.
8. Getting ready for a Caribbean cruise.
9. I signed up to run my first 1/2 marathon...I think I must be crazy.
10. Started our second round of P90X.

That is life in a nutshell.

-toodles

No comments:

Post a Comment