Thursday, July 2, 2009

Recap

I went to north Georgia last weekend and had a ball at the Scrapbook Cabin. The ladies that joined me had a ball. We scrapped, learned new techniques, and I finished my anniversary album from 2 years ago. I was so ready to finish the album that I nearly came unglued. Fortunately my friends stepped in and did my last 5 LOs. It changed my attitude completely. What I discovered on this trip was that I am never going to a FUN crop with goals! Never again. I want to use weekends like that to be creative and let my MOJO flow. Remember that, Girls. On weekend crops, allow yourself to enjoy being creative. Don't put pressure on yourself to do 100 LOs.

What I loved most about the weekend was that I spent time with my friends. We ate good and laughed all that weekend. The cabin was extremely nice. We put the Michael Jackson Tribute station on and danced brought back some of those 80's dances! (The cabin has Sirrus Radio and surround sound.) I am looking forward to next year. On our way home we stopped at Archiver's and I finally bought a Glimmer Mist and the new Basic Grey June Bug. I wanted to buy everything in that store. .....EVERYTHING!

Upon returning home I picked up MyGirl's best friend from Georgia. They have been best friend's for the last 4 years and I can see them hanging out the rest of their lives. Needless to say, I have been chauffeuring teenagers all week. Not to mention, MyGirl has Volleyball Camp at 7am every morning. We have been going to bed late and getting up REALLY early. No sleeping in this summer.

No comments:

Post a Comment