Monday, July 13, 2009

What's UP!


Hey ALL!

I had a chance to go home last week to Birmingham (where I actually have a home). We went to check on our house because we got a call that we had no water in the house and that there was a bad smell through out the house. Ummmm....huh? My house isn't even three years old yet! That is not what you want to hear! The water problem was fixed easily, but we had to stay at a hotel the first night...bummer. But the funky smell was a WHOLE 'nother issue. I can't even begin to describe that mess. It was truly a mess. Let's just say I will be returning to B'ham in a few weeks to decide if a new fridge is in order. Even though my house is in B'ham, my home is where my family is. It felt foreign to be back in AL. We could not wait to get back to Florida.

I am taking my first scrapbooking/card making class EVER! I am taking a card making class at ScrapHappy on tomorrow night. I can't wait. This chick is doing the class and she is THE BOMB! She gets a ton of her stuff published and I want to know what she knows. I will post my cards tomorrow night after class.

I am about to become an Embossing Junkie. I want everything embossing. Make sure you check out the Thinking Inking videos by Two Peas In A Bucket. They are awesome. You can find them on YouTube.

Thanks for stopping by.

4 comments:

  1. What's up stranger?
    I was about to put out a "MISSING SCRAPPER" alert :)
    Can't wait to see your cards tomorrow.
    Talk to you soon, BIG hugs & welcome back to the Sunshine State aka Paradise!

    ReplyDelete
  2. When are you gonna post your cards from the class at Scraphappy chica?? We want to see!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hey lady!!!!!!!!
    Hope your summer is going great - come check out my blog...a nice little surprise for you!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hi, You have very nice page layouts! I left you and award on my blog!

    ReplyDelete