Thursday, September 24, 2009

Point Blank Period's 1st Challenge

Hello Blog Buddies!

Okay, I am taking a break with my friend series to post my first Point Blank Period layout. Point Blank Period is a blog you can find by clicking here. The ladies over there are so stinkin' talented! I am loving the layouts that have been done. The blog challenge is only ONCE a month and very creative. My girl over here sent me the info and I am so glad she did. Here is my take on the Challenge prompts:

My son took the photo of me. Not bad for a 6th grader. I did quite a bit of embossing. I use the Zing by American Crafts for embossing powder.I used very fluorescent neon colors for the pink and green. I threw in a few Sassafras stickers and Basic Grey chip board. I like how this turned out. It's....different. Thanks for looking.

1 comment:

  1. Girl! I am so glad you did the challenge, I thought for a minute you might be too busy, you really did an awesome job!!!!!!!!!!!!!
    And I am so LOVING that picture, tell your little man I say "great job!"

    ReplyDelete