Tuesday, September 22, 2009

Series of Layouts-Friends #2

Here is the layout I did of my girl, Renee. Renee has visited twice since we moved to FL. We have so much fun on her visits. On this last visit we scrapped, went to a rec football game, and we were supposed to go to the beach but that did not happen. It rained that weekend so we ended up going to the movies instead. We saw All About Steve with Sandra Bullock. The movie had terrible reviews, but we decided to see it anyway. We laughed so hard! I mean the kind of laugh that no sound comes out your mouth, you're stomping your foot, slappin' your thigh and tears start rolling down your cheeks. (sigh) Those are the fun times!

Everyday and every night we scrapbooked while we watched Tyler Perry plays and laughed even more. I love it when Renee and I can get together. We have way too much fun!

This page is dedicated to her. Please make note of how hard she is laughing in the bottom photo! I was having a "wardrobe malfunction" and she was crackin' up laughing about something while my "sweet" husband just kept snapping pictures!
LAYOUT DETAILS: I have been trying to incorporate circles (I see that on Sasha's LO's often, thought I'd give it a try). I used October Afternoon Cherry Hill. I also used a mist and a cherry mask from Heidi Swapp. I think the chipboard stickers are from Basic Grey Lemonade.

Thanks for stopping by have a wonderful Wednesday!

No comments:

Post a Comment