Monday, September 28, 2009

Series of Layouts-Friends #3

Hey y'all! (That is southern for Hello)

I love being from the south. Currently it is still in the upper 80's and I am loving it. We were watching a game on Saturday (Iowa vs Penn) that was being played in Pennsylvania and it was 53 degrees and raining. Poor Pennsylvanians. But at least you can tell season from season in the north.

Anyway, here is another LO I did of a wonderful woman in my life...y'all know her..it's my girl Brick. She told me once, "Girl, you know I'm from up north."
I had to stare at her for a minute and I said, "Girl, you from Tennessee!"
She said, "That's north of here!"
We both died laughing!!! She is so funny. I remember the first time I ever laughed with her...til I almost peed in my pants. We were at our small group's Bible Study (of all places). We were in the break room area where we would set up food and I remember she had me bent over from laughing. I cannot for the life of me remember what we were laughing about, but I knew at that moment she was going to be my friend forever. How neat is that?

Since then, we have become bible study partners. She sharpens me. This is my layout of her. I used Cosmo Cricket for the patterned paper and Sassafras for the chipboard clouds. The circle flowers are Scenic Route. I painted them with Tim Holtz paint and added some bling. The butterflies were puched using a Martha Stewart punch.

Thanks for looking. Have a wonderful glorious Monday!

No comments:

Post a Comment