Sunday, February 14, 2010

Daddy/Daughter Dance

Here is a pic of my husband and daughter before they left for the Daddy/Daughter Dance. Our church hosts this dance every year around Valentine's Day. There is also a Mother/Son event but it will be later this month.The Daddy/Daughter dance has dinner and dancing. They have crafts and games. But the sweetest part was that they were able to write each other love letters. She wrote her dad:

Dear Daddy,

I'll love you forever, even when I get a woupen (whooping) very baddly. And cry so maddly.

I love you because you care about me and treat me like a human bean. And teach me! So well I love you sooooooooooooooooooooooo much. You are my very and only dad.

Love Always,
Lizzy

I love you! Happy Valentines Day! Daddy!

*******************************************
They are so sweet at this age. I wish I could just keep her this innocent and sweet for a long time.

2 comments:

  1. Sweet. Love the part about the "whoopin'. Now that's love!!
    Love you girl, and so glad you're back! Need to do lunch and catch up.
    tracy P

    ReplyDelete
  2. How sweet!!! I love that letter! Beautiful family!!!

    ReplyDelete