Thursday, January 22, 2009

Blogs, blogs and more blogs!

I must be stopped. Have you guys been to Top Scrapbooking Blogs website? Can you say hours and hours of fun! Mr. Davis is on his way home with my scrap stuff....yea!!!!...and the kids are asleep....and the kitchen is tidy...and I am on the Internet reading Scrap Blogs. How fun!

I have no pics to add today because I have not charged any batteries and I have not bought any batteries for the three point and shoot cameras we have. That is a whole 'nother story right there! I am really wanting a DSLR. Ask me why? My answer: 'Cause everybody else has one. Now, if my kids said that to me they know they would have earned a first class ticket to this response, "If everybody else is jumping off a bridge, are you going to jump, too?" Y'all know all mothers pull that on their kids. Oh, and if you are one of those mothers who think you have it all together, I bet your kids are still at the age where you think they're cute. (I think my children are beautiful, but the cute factor has worn off). I am here to tell you: a real, live breathing child over the age of 2 months will break you off a little something, and usually it is your nerves and a piece of patience...just broke off! Are they still a blessing and a gift from the Lord? Absolutely. But they will still break you all the way down...to a crying, babbling idiot, hiding in your closet on the phone with your sister as she tries to console you to some level of normalcy...oh wait, maybe that is just me.

Anyway, check out the Top Scrapbooking Blogs site and see if you can learn something new. Let me know if you find something cool.

Wait, one more thing. You can now leave comments. Okay, a sister didn't know how to hook that up correctly until today.

No comments:

Post a Comment