Friday, January 23, 2009

My stuff is here!




Here are a few pics of my scrapping necessities. My sweet man brought my stuff last night but it was so late we did not feel like unpacking it all. I am glad to have it here. But I kind of neglected to tell the brother to pack my albums (just why?). So there will be no pics of my past work for a while longer. I am so eager to share. However, I am doing a little book for my sister in law. I hope to have it done and sent to her for Valentine's and I'll upload those pics. It is not Valentine's themed, it's just a little treat I thought she'd like.

Anyway, I have absolutely no storage for the stuff I brought. I need some tables and other little things to try and organize. I brought only the things that were essential and it is going to have to do.

No comments:

Post a Comment