Sunday, January 18, 2009

A Home Away From Home



It's official. I am now a Floridian, at least for the next 12 months. I had to leave all of my scrap stuff behind for a whole 10 days. It would not fit in the van. My sweet husband is going to bring it to me, and then I will let the fun begin. It was a hard decision....bring my scrap stuff or our clothes. Okay, that was a joke, but it was still no fun to leave it all behind...especially my new Epson PictureMate (that I begged for like a toddler on the candy aisle).

I am so glad to all be back together again after 4 months of my hubby working out of town. However, I realized in this transition that change does not come easy for me. I don't like it that much. I am hoping that I will learn to trust God with the changes in my life. I am not going to lie, moving rocked my world. It took me a minute to "man-up". Actually I didn't "man-up" at all. I think the Lord dragged me until I listened to Him more than myself.

So we are here and my STUFF is not! I have 5 more days to go. I am putting up a picture of my scrap space away from home and my home away from home.

2 comments:

  1. Hi there, I come to you from the lovely Sharon's blog and want to say WELCOME to Florida. You are going to love it! I moved here from Montreal, Canada 20 years ago and never looked back ;D

    ReplyDelete
  2. Change is hard...but not changing is even harder!

    Have fun on your adventure in Florida!

    Nice blog!

    ReplyDelete