Tuesday, January 20, 2009

A ride to the Gulf




We took a ride to the Gulf. Just exploring the new territory we will call home for a while. SIDE NOTE: We stopped at Ulta and I used a Friends and Family coupon that saved me $7. Plus, they had a BOGO sale on L'oreal. I love Loreal's HIP products. I am getting older and I want to learn to use make-up. I am trying to be cute for as long as I can...okay! Anyway, we stopped at the beach. It was just wrong to have to wear a coat, but it was 47 degrees. Please checkout the sand "snowman" we found. Yep, it was cold. Too cold. And yes my son has on a girl coat. He and his big sister traded because she wanted his hood. He is always a gentlemen...sometimes gross...but a gentlemen no doubt.

The first pic is special. My oldest daughter and I have been taking a photo like this since she was 1. We are always facing the ocean. Now she is taller than me. One day I am going to put all of the photos we have taken like this together. They are truly special to me.

2 comments:

  1. Love, love, love the pic in your heading. You know you are going to have to show me how to do that okay?

    Love ya!

    ReplyDelete
  2. "Anonymous" is me, Brick

    ReplyDelete