Friday, January 8, 2010

Another hobby

Hey y'all!

Maybe I will scrapbook again. Not sure when. I am gearing up for my transition back to Alabama the Beautiful. Florida has been really good. School was great for my kids! They have done well. I will miss this place. I am going to take pictures all over town to do a layout about our stay. I'll do another post about that later.

Things are good. I have no complaints. I have not bought a scrap item in months...I think. I did get a few goodies for Christmas as gifts. I am in the process of packing all my scrap stuff. I am really hoping the MOJO will bite me hard when we get back to AL. I look forward to visiting my local scrap store there.

Oh wait, I did buy something. Silhouette had a 50% off sale on all digital designs right before the New Year. I bought 27 of those. They really have some cute stuff out there and every week there are new designs. I love all the nesting designs. Everything is becoming more and more affordable...'bout time!

On a HIGH note, I had been having more and more trouble with my computer. I had virus after virus after stinking virus. I had to take it into the shop twice and that was not cheap. However, Christmas morning my husband surprised me with a new laptop and I was VERY surprised. I was not expecting a new computer at all! It was a very welcomed gift. I can start blog hopping again. Because of the viruses, I was really leery of surfing the net, so I just quit getting on all together except to check email and facebook.

My current project in lieu of scrapbooking has been makeup. I am still practicing techniques to find the right makeup foundation for my face and skin. I am wearing Mary Kay Bronze 607 and Bare Mineral's powder on top with Mac Fix+. Here's a picture:My husband says I don't need make up but I disagree. I can't tell if I am wearing it right or wrong, or if it is too much. So, I keep practicing to find what works for me. YouTube has amazing makeup tutorials. This chic is my favorite.

That's it people. Have a happy Friday.

2 comments:

  1. You look gorgeous darling! We will miss you here in P'cola, especially at Scraphappy, but I'm sure you will come visit us sometime, right? Make sure to come by and see us before your move ok?

    ReplyDelete
  2. Loving the look!!!
    I might just need to go check out that link so that I can learn to put on makeup since I am a lipgloss only kinda girl ;)
    I hope your move is quick and easy.
    Have a wonderful week!

    ReplyDelete