Tuesday, January 26, 2010

Photo Organizer

Was I the only one who didn't know about Picaso. I have Photoshop Elements 4 and I am totally okay with that. I realize that there is now Photoshop 8, but I found out about Picaso. I realize that it is quite limited but it is FREE. You can organize and edit, and it's FREE. Picaso 3 is user friendly and....it's FREE. So, I downloaded it to my new computer and I am enjoying how easy it is. I like how the program organizes the photos and how quick you can edit and enhance the pics. It has all kinds of cool features. So if you don't have Picaso 3 you should look it up and read the reviews.

Here is something I did, just playin' around with it. Please note that I am an amateur and this is most definitely a regular people app.

Original Picture (Yes, I know the makeup is too light, I was playing with the wrong bronzer...yikes!)

Same picture, cropped to get a close up of the eyeshadow. I was experimenting with color.

Third picture, tried to mute the color a bit.
That's all for today people. Have a goodin'!

No comments:

Post a Comment