Friday, January 22, 2010

It's that time

I am saying goodbye to Florida. It is time to head back to Alabama. I am really sad about this. I am going to miss being here. I loved the weather, I loved the schools, I loved the community. Like everything else around here we have to change. Have I mentioned that I am not a fan of change. Some change is great like a new car, a new house, a new baby, a new pair of shoes, a fly new hair cut, a new outfit, a new job. Those are just dandy. Some change is just un-fun. However, what I have found is that every time we have had to move the Lord has provided me with the things I thought I'd miss...like new friends, new experiences, new church community, and a deeper relationship with my husband. When all you have is each other you have a tendency to cling a little tighter.

Have I mentioned I am going to be looking for a JOB!!!! Talk about change! I am hoping to get the most perfect job that fits my family. So if that means, "Welcome to McDonald's how may I take your order?" Then.... there it is...and...there it go. Whatever, Dude.

So anyway, Good-Bye FL. It's been real.

2 comments:

  1. Have a safe move my friend! Post pictures of the new town when you get a chance and as far as the job goes, you are so right, you have to get a job that works sround your family because like I always say "the day I pass they will not say SHE was a good employee, they will say SHE was a great mom and wife and she was always there for us" that is why I remain at my office 12 years later 'cause I work from 9 to 2:30 and then I am off to get my girls from school and I go home and I am off when they are out of school.
    Watch out people Chuxfox is coming!!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wow - so many changes for you since I was last here. I hope you had a great move and that you are happy in your new home!

    ReplyDelete