Monday, February 9, 2009

I am getting on the random ramblings train

I noticed some bloggers just ramble. I thought I'd try it.
Here goes:

  • I have not posted a thing in over a week.
  • I don't need to turn on the computer until our school work is done.
  • The computer can suck me in for hours!
  • I need to plan a vacation.
  • I am looking forward to spending time with friends in March.
  • I hate when we make bad choices, including me. Regret is not fun.
  • Reading is fundamental.
  • I love my daddy.
  • I am currently talking to my best friend, Tracy.
  • My youngest just gave me a Valentine's card.
  • She spelled Valentine's - vallen times. How cute is that!
  • I want to see Madea goes to Jail on the 20th. Not sure Mr. Davis will take me.
  • I found a girl from high school to do my hair in FL. We went to high school in Georgia.
  • I love facebook.

No comments:

Post a Comment