Tuesday, February 24, 2009

The good things






Okay, I can be spoiled, thanks to Mr.Davis who does a pretty good job at accommodating my Diva side (bless his heart). But there are little things in life that just make me smile. Friday, I went by my local scrap book store and found out she was going out of business. I was so sad, but the bright side is that I was able to get Technique Tuesday stamps for $10 and one for $4. Hello, I am saying three sets of alphabets for $24 dollars total! Dude! I am not sure how old these are but who cares. I checked out Big Lots today and I was able to get some rub-ons and chipboard for $2. Who doesn't love a bargain?

The other small thing is that we were able to meet my man for lunch today. Being a homeschool mom I must say it is such a treat to get OUT of the house for something other than grocery shopping. It was nice to just go to Arby's and have a Bacon Cheddar Melt meal. It was just nice. Plus, remember my mantra - "Everything is better with bacon." I didn't want to tell him bye when he went back to work. Pretty pitiful, huh?

Later girls!

3 comments:

  1. Good for you with that bargain.
    It always sucks when a LSS closes it's doors but the sales are always great. As for how old the stamps are.... I feel that stamps never go out of style. Enjoy your new goodies.

    ReplyDelete
  2. NOT pitiful - beauitful! I feel the same way leaving my guy!

    Love the bargains you are getting for scapbooking. I'm on a spending freeze for most things but especially scrapbooking good...I seem to collect this stuff like an antique dealer...however...recently I've been doing all of my photo books on shutterfly! Yikes!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Digging the TT stamps. Who knew that Big Lots has scrap goodies. I'm going to have to go by there.

    ReplyDelete