Thursday, February 26, 2009

Shout out to My Girl, Brick

My dear friend Brick and I have started a little challenge amongst ourselves using Flair. No, not the kind on facebook, but the kind by American Crafts for scrapbooking. I have been talking smack for a week and a half about my page being fly. How 'bout I forgot about the challenge and she had to remind me on yesterday morning. Anyway, I have laid out my page but have yet to adhere any of it. I love how it is turning out. Our challenge is over tomorrow at 5pm. I will post both of our pages so you guys can see how we sharpen one another.

Also about my dear friend, she is so classy and lady like. When we moved from GA to AL a few years ago, I cried like a baby for 4 months because I did not want to leave the safety of what and who I knew. God being His loving self heard my pitiful little prayers, "Please God send me a friend in Birmingham (by the way, who moves to Birmingham, AL)." Anyway, there she was at this wonderful church we found. She is the answer to prayer. I love her, she is one of my many role models. Did I mention she is fly, too? That sista' can rock some styles. She has that Proverbs 31 thing down. Plus, she loves me just the way I am, doesn't judge me, encourages me, and laughs at my jokes. What else can you ask for in a friend. I miss you, Girl!!!

Side Note: I ended up loving B'ham!

Hey, I think I am going to do this shout out thing more often. I love My Girls, and they better not get mad when they end up on my blog either! Don't forget to check back tomorrow and see our layouts. Holla' back!

No comments:

Post a Comment