Saturday, February 14, 2009

Valentine's Day






Okay, I was wondering what today would be like and it was really nice. My sweet babies gave me a homemade cards . Talk about cute. We had breakfast together. We made pancakes, sausage, eggs and hash browns. My husband gave me a card first thing this morning. No gifts, but I had a nice late lunch with him. We had lunch at Macaroni Grill and it was great. Just us, no kids. I tried to get all gussied up for him. Check out the pics of our date. Okay, how about I ate my dessert so fast I didn't remember to take a pic of it. It was Lemon Passion, a citrus cake soaked in something, with lemon icing and topped with whipped cream. Yep, that was good.

After we got home, I gave Miss America a photo book from shutterfly. It came out great! I'll put pics out later. Ladies, these make quick gifts if you don't have the time to do an album. She totally loved it. Also, I took Boy Wonder and Little Bit out for new tennis shoes. Everybody is happy.

1 comment:

  1. I'm so glad that you and your honey got to spend some time alone and at my fav restuarant (betcha didn't know that did you...lol)

    Love ya!

    ReplyDelete