Friday, May 15, 2009

But Wait, There's More

This is what I found on my door step today.
I saw the box and thought, "Chuck didn't tell me he ordered any books." (My husband loves to read.) I picked up the box and to my surprise, MY name was on the box. YEAH!!!! But who is it from? Where is it from? It said Scarlet Lime from Idaho on the return address. WHAT???

I tore the box open and look what was inside!
Yummy goodness!!! Yummy-wonderfulness!

Here area few of my favorite items from the kit.

Then I thought, but who would send me such a thoughtful, sweet gift? Who would send this to me while I am here in FL? I started calling and found out IT WAS FROM THE MOST WONDERFULEST SISTER LIKE EVER!!!!! My sister Michelle! (No, we really do have the same parents and everything.) She sent it too me! I was totally caught off guard. I asked her, "Why didn't you tell me?" She said, "I wanted to see how you would react if it was a surprise." How cool is that. (Sigh) Isn't she sweet. I am going to have to dedicate a blog entry to her, maybe next month because she has a birthday coming up. Maybe I'll include some photos of us from back in the day.

So, to my-most-wonderfulest sister-like-ever, I love you and thank you for my birthday gift. It was a true surprise and an amazing gift. You totally ROCK! Thanks for spoiling me!

Bye to all my blog-land friends. Thanks for reading, I'll see you guys tomorrow. I will be requesting some much needed scrapbooking advise from anybody willing to give it!

5 comments:

  1. You've been a busy lady! I think I want a birthday like yours next time around!!
    I made a bunch of cards tonight but hopefully tomorrow I can sneak some scrapping in :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Can i just tell you that I am so excited for you? What an awesome surprise. Tell your sister I say she RAWKS!!!!!! Can't wait to see what you do. BIG hugs.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Fantastic! I. LOVE. SURPRISE. PACKAGES!
    And sisters are the best....you are blessed!

    Can't wait to see what you do with all your cool scrappy stuff!

    ReplyDelete
  4. You leave the nicest comments :) The cards didn't take too long as I only had to make 3 new ones and revamp some old card swap ones. Are you a card maker? We could do a swap!!!
    Have a fab week :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. Wow! I wish I had a sister! How thoughtful! Things like this make me smile :) Hope you have fun creating!

    ReplyDelete