Thursday, May 14, 2009

A Mini Album

Hey Y'all!

Here is the mini album I was working on for Grandma Carolyn. She will be here Saturday, so my child will be able to give it to her in person. I think she is going to love it. I am not sure Grandma Carolyn knows too many people that scrapbook, so I think she is going to love it. There is one blank page that MyGirl is going to have to do the journaling. Mini albums are usually fun and I like to do them. It feels like you've accomplished something. The album and paper are gifts I received for my birthday last year (I told y'all I hold on to stuff). If you can tell, the paper coordinates with the album.

These are my favorite pages. I got this idea from an Elsie recipe card, and it works for me!

Okay, in this last picture I actually sewed that stitch on myself. If you know me you know I can't sew. But I ain't gon' lie, Y'all; I did the stitch, threaded the machine, and the bobbin by myself! It ain't perfect but I did it....I did. Maybe next time the stitch will actually make it on the cardstock, but WHATEVER! I sewed.

Thanks for stopping bye and have a wonderful evening and a beautiful day!

Holla'!

1 comment:

  1. Grandma is going to love the mini almub, it came out so nice and you daughter is gorgeous.
    Go on with your sewing self, maybe one day I will work that sewing machine that stares at me daily :) Have a wonderful weekend girl.
    BIG hugs!

    ReplyDelete