Monday, May 4, 2009

Sorry Y'all

Hey everybody! I am so sorry I have not blogged in a while. See what had happened was....I have been celebrating my birthday for the past four days. This has been a wonderful b-day. My love language is gifts and my husband was speaking my language. I have a few pics to kind of give you a few ideas of how the last four days have gone. Thursday morning they surprised me with one of these:Plus a gift certificate to the SPA. Chuck had already made the appointment for me and everything.

That evening: Chuck and I went to a little restaurant. It was quaint and the food was good. Our picture is dorky but I love it. I forgot to widen the lens to get our entire faces.Friday, he came home early and took me shopping. Our whole family went and here are just a few of my goodies:

My first pair of skinny jeans, my 13 year old thought I should try them. I did. I love how they look on me. I gotta have a beach hat and this is my favorite kind.I made out like a bandit. I ended up with a dress, four pairs of pants, six shirts, 2 pairs of earrings, an itunes card and my hat. Love my hat.

Saturday, I was treated to the SPA, and I received a card from my DADDY with CASH!! Thanks Dad! We also took the kids to a roller skating birthday party for one of their friends. Yeah, my man tried to get on skates...that was funny.

Sunday after church we went to the beach for the afternoon. It was 80 degrees and I was still cold. It is so windy out there. I still enjoyed it though. The kids played and Chuck and I took turns dozing off. We came home, made dinner and then my son took me on a date to see Wolverine: X-Men Origins. It was good! I love action movies and I am such a MARVEL kind of girl anyway.

Needless to say my family really made me feel special. They were so sweet to me. What's crazy is that I got no scrapbook stuff. Nothing...nada, and I don't even care. I had such a wonderful time with my family. Here are the "cards" my babies made me.

But wait, there's more. This weekend coming up my sweet friend Renee is coming for a visit. We are going to have a ball. So for a total of 7 days it's all about me. Gotta love that.

See y'all later. Thanks for stopping by and sorry for being such a blog slacker!

4 comments:

  1. Happy Belated Birthday! Sounds like you had a great time :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Happy elated Bday girl!
    You did indeed make out like a bandit but you deserve it all!!!!!!
    Wishing you a FAB rest of the week, my Bday is this Friday so that means a great evening Friday night with friends and scrapbooking with my ladies all day and night on Saturday... the best part NO KIDS!!!!!!!!!!!!! Yep, the hubs are watching them all.
    Big hugs and thanks for always leaving some love on my blog.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Happy Birthday! The way you are celebrating I don't even feel like the wishes are belated!

    I. LOVE. IT. !!! We should all celebrate the anniversary of our birth that way!

    Congrats on all the cool loot too! Love the IPHONE and LOVE the hat!

    I have been away so long I have missed your posts...I'm going to catch up now!
    Hugs!

    p.s. thank you for the kind note on my blog and for NOTICING that I was gone! What a treat!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Okay, are you still birthday partying?! I miss your posts!!!

    ReplyDelete