Wednesday, May 20, 2009

Can I get some help here please?

Okay, my Peeps!

I am not one to air the dirty laundry ('cause mine is currently in the floor of my closet), but I told y'all I needed some advice. Here is my confession to blog land; my friends and family already know this about me:

I am a messy scrapbooker and I don't know how to stop! (see below) Most people have after pictures when they get it all clean....yeah....NO! There will be none of that here. Plea-a-a-s-s-se somebody help me! Did you notice the box of Cinnamon Toast Crunch on the table? I. Did. Not. Do. That! My kids are not helping me out here, but I can't blame this on them.

How do you keep it neat when you scrapbook? I can do one page and it look like a tornado came through. Do y'all have those friends who are neat scrapbookers? I do. I want to be like THEM! I can take up a table by myself at a crop. I look over at Renee who unfortunaetly is usually sharing said table with me (bless her heart), and the tiny spot that she has left is all orderly ....drives me nuts! She can't explain to me how she does it, she is just a neat person!

Come on NEAT scrapbookers, can you help a sister out with some PRACTICAL solutions? I need some Ex-Messy scrapbookers to let me know what their methods are to staying neat while scrapbooking.

See you later, Girls!

2 comments:

  1. Girl! I would love to help you BUT..... I a am mess X 10! I do not know how to be neat when it comes to that, I have to put stuff all over the place and when I am done scrapping then I am stuck having to clean it all up. SO on that note, I will be checking your blog for advice from your peeps 'cause a sistah like me needs some help too :) Have a great 3 day weekend, I am off to Lakeland with the family to visit my cousin and her family, can I get a woot! woot!

    ReplyDelete
  2. *sneaking quietly out the back door* because your room looks SUPER CLEAN compared to mine!!! I always ask if we have to share tables at a crop because I just can't confine my creative genius to one little spot :)

    ReplyDelete