Wednesday, March 11, 2009

I'm back

I had a busy few days. I went to a baby shower that was really nice. My girl Renee hosted a fabulous shower. Have you ever attended a baby shower that instead of games you scrapbooked? That was a task because every body does not scrapbook, and do NOT like the idea of being "coerced" into it. All in all we had a good time and their layouts came out pretty nicely. However, it would be just like me not to take pics of the layouts, duh!

You could tell Renee spent hours and hours preparing and made some really neat items. She decorated everything so nicely. She is a scrapbooker and I swear she is an amateur chef. She had so many little things that were just the right touch. She made the banner below using the Cricut for the letters. She made party favors, and name tags..

She did an amazing job on all the extras. She made these flowers and vases. Some of them were made of folded paper or painted wood in shower colors. My photos aren't the best but you get the idea. Y'all should have seen me looking at how she did everything, I am totally going to steal her ideas.
I did not get pics of the food but WOW! Everything was so good. Everything tasted GOURMET, and I ain't lying either. Renee even made place cards for the food. The menu was ridiculously good!!! I was so un-classy by making sure I went home with some of the food goodies. I was classy enough not to pack a plate myself, Renee did it for me! What? She wasn't going to eat all of those left overs! Plus, nobody saw me. And that food was good on my 5 hour ride back home, for real.

1 comment:

  1. What a great a idea to have a scrapbooking baby shower. Shoo! I would have a weekly scrapbooking dinner party if my husband would go along with it ;D As for the non scrapbokking ladies...lokk at it this way, maybe you opened a new world to at least one and now she will go home and create beautiful memories for her family and her husband can blame you all for the moneys she will be blowing from this point on LOL. BTW, thanks for the kind words about my blog.

    ReplyDelete