Monday, March 16, 2009

It's Green!

Hey everybody! Here are the layouts to our Green Challenge. I must say that these lady's have done a great job. I am getting so much inspiration from so many of you. I want to learn to do the layered looks and how to put all these funky colors together. Check this layout out, it is by Haberdawoman. Don't you love it! Check out her blog because she did not just do one layout but TWO! What is really neat is that the layouts look completely different. You are going to love her blog.

This is Brick's latest layout and I love the grid look. She used flowers, flair, felt, stamping, bling and beautiful photos. I am totally stealing the grid, because I am a scraplifter! Brick, when did you get them brown Thickers?

Here is my girl Renee's layout. I will be lifting the "How Silly are you Meter". Her photos are perfect. Look at all the shades of green she incorporated. Check out all the different stamps on this page.

Lastly, here is my layout. Um, my butterfly has a few issues. See what had happened was, I tried to get all fancy with the some white paint after I had dropped a big blob of it on my page on accident. Then I tried to make it all fancy (that did not work). So I tried to go over it with black paint. It's a mess, but it is what it is. Other than that I liked it. My family won't even notice but I knew y'all would. Scrapbookers!

Thank you ladies for participating! I hope you guys come back! I promise next time I will produce perfection. This was fun and we will do it again next month. Also, if you are into that layering thing, can you please school me? I am trying to get there.

Bye my peeps!

2 comments:

  1. Thanks for the blog love girl.
    All the layouts came out great, love that "how silly are you meter" idea, Lord knows my kids are silly so that means I will have to scraplift that idea ;D Have a great week.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Your LO's turned out SO GOOD .. love em ..

    ReplyDelete