Tuesday, March 24, 2009

Sailing the High Seas

Good day ladies! My name is Brick and I am a guest blogger this week while our talented friend Chuxfox is cruising the Caribbean with her family during their Spring Break. Being the guest blogger this week reminds me of housesitting for your neighbor- you make sure that the house looks somewhat lived in while the family is away to deter others who may be interested in seeing what's in your home and taking it with them by way of a getaway car. My job this week is to make sure that you faithful followers of Me, Myself and.... Them are provided with blog posts so you won't get that neglected feeling... so I guess you can say that I am "blogsitting". Although there's nothing to physically to take from a blog, I'm sure that Chuxfox hopes you can always leave with the inspiration to be creative in your craft or with a chuckle of the things that she shares about her daily life or encouraged and challenged to go deeper in the Word of God.

Later alligator!

No comments:

Post a Comment