Sunday, March 1, 2009

New Challenge - GREEN

Okay, for all us regular scrapbookers here comes a small challenge if you would like to participate. Brick and I are doing a layout using the color green in recognition of St.Patrick's Day. Just use green in anyway you want on your layout and email it to me. You can make it all green, or use green embellishments. You can use any shade of green you want: lime, forrest, emerald, asparagus, jade, kelly, moss, olive, you get the point. Pick whatever you like. I think I saw this challenge in Creating Keepsakes March '09 issue and thought it would be fun to try. The deadline is Sunday, March 15th at 5pm. My email is listed in the side bar. I will post the layouts here so we can admire each others creativity. I have told you all before that I am totally a scrap-lifter, so if your layouts are fabulous I am going to want to try it out. If Brick and I are the only ones who participate that's fine, but if you want to share your work with us go right ahead.

That's it ladies. Hope the start of your week is great.

No comments:

Post a Comment