Friday, March 13, 2009

This is not right....

My husband is the proud new owner of a Digital SLR. Yep, you heard me right. This puppy is not mine. Don't seem right does it? I have been well informed that this is "his new toy". This is kind of messed up because I have been wanting a Canon Rebel xsi for about two years. He bought the XS, but still. It is a great beginner camera. He told me I will be "allowed" to use it. I think this brother is going to be in for a huge surprise. I bet he'll share with me after he's been in charge of taking pictures of all my layouts for a few months. What husband wants to do that?! Hee-hee-hee, I'll see if my "evil" plan works! Either way.... some how...some way, his new toy is going to be my new toy.

I love you, Baby, but we have to share the camera. This is just not right!

1 comment: