Friday, April 24, 2009

A My Girl Layout

Below is a LO of my oldest. She is so....her! I am NEVER at a loss to describe her. She is hilariously funny, and she thinks she's her own ruler....that is not a good thing yet...one day it will be...but not yet. Anyway, I wanted to do a LO of her, something simple and colorful.

My sister is the one who started calling her "Yo' Girl". My Girl is soooo much like me...a straight trip! Ugh, I love this kid! You just have to know her to get the fullness. She has this hold on my heart that I cannot explain. I can't wait to see what kind of woman she will be.

I took these pictures of her to do an album for Grandma Carolyn for Mother's Day. I used Sassafras paper which is one of my favorites, however, I have a tendency to hold the papers I really like and not use them up right away. You ladies in blog-land are inspiring me to want to do differently. You guys always create with the coolest stuff! Anyway, enough chit-chat, here is the layout. (click on it if you want to see it bigger)

Have an amazing weekend, and thanks for taking a look. Hopefully I will scrap this weekend and have something to post.
C-ya!

2 comments:

  1. Kick @$$ layout girl. You know how I loves me some Sassafras papers. Your daughter is pure beauty. God bless her! Have a wonderful weekend, looks like we are going to have killer weather here which means 1 thing and 1 thing only......BEACH!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Talk to you later.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh the beach.....sighhhhhhhhhh...at least it's not snowing here?!
    Love the layouts, LOVE EM!
    Hope you are having a great week!

    ReplyDelete