Thursday, April 9, 2009

I did it!

Hey everybody. I am back in FL! I had a good time at home. I got to see my girl Brick!!! While I was at home I was inspired by a friend of mine to start running.....again. I tried it last year and made it to a mile and got- shall we say- distracted. The truth is that I want to run. Deep down inside me is a runner. I just keep tripping her up and feeding her Reese Cups and Dr. Pepper. However, I am approaching the mid-30's and I need to do something. So my sweet friend printed me out a novice training schedule for a 5k, and handed it to me with 2 Runner's Magazines. AND tonight my man and I went to the track and I ran my first 1.5 miles. I made it and I did not die like I thought I would! Yeah Me! I'll be back out there on Saturday. In 8 weeks I will be able to run 3 miles. You guys need to hold me accountable.

Anyway, I will be scrappin' this weekend, let's see what I can come up with.

One more thing, have any of you heard of Copic Pens? Really cool. Word on the street is that these pens are professional grade for fashion designers, architects, etc. Supposedly they do not run, bleed or streak. Saw them at Scrapbook Mania in AL. Gotta get more info and then pick up a few of these babies. Copic even has certification for scrappers and stampers. Be sure to really look through their site. Very cool!!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment