Wednesday, April 15, 2009

Our Layouts Revealed

Okay! Here are the layouts to the "What I Say in a Day" challenge. We had a few ladies miss out this time, but that is what life is all about. We have these plans to scrapbook and it just ain't happenin'! We have LIVES to live, so that we have something to scrapbook. So if you missed this go around don't sweat it. Brick and I are holding it down until next time.

Let me tell y'all how much I love Brick's layout! As always, there is such rich color. I read her journaling and it was HILARIOUS!!!! Check it out. I think you can click on it to make it bigger. I love the title and how she used "start" and "end".

Now here is my layout. I like it. I used the Tim Holtz Fragments to make these squares and rectangles. The paper, chipboard and brads are from the Basic Grey Boxer line. I bought this line late last year but never used it. I like how it turned out. My journaling is small because I say some smart aleck stuff! On this LO I added the pics of me because when I say something I am usually making a facial expression as well. The two have to go together. My child could look at each of the pictures and tell me what I would say. Yep, I am a wee bit animated.

Sorry to be posting so late. Thanks for stopping by and have a wonderful night.

2 comments:

  1. Love your LO! Where can I get some Tim Holtz fragments??? They are the BOMB!

    ReplyDelete