Wednesday, April 1, 2009

New Challenge and a few Layouts

Hey everybody! Here is a new challenge for all us regular scrappers.

The Challenge: What do you say in a day?
We want you to take note of the things you catch yourself saying in a day and scrapbook it. You may look back on it in a few years and not believe some of the things you say. The deadline is April 15th (tax day). Just email me your layout and I will include it here!


****I am posting two layouts I did for a local scrapbook store called Scraphappy. The owner allowed me to do two layouts using Kimberly Poloson paper by Fiskars and an older Imaginisce paper called Now and Forever. I would not have chosen these papers for myself and I struggled to make a layout for both. I mean really struggled...frustrated struggled. I think I just really wanted to do a good job because this was the first time I ever did a layout for a store. I want to grow in this area. Anyway, I found some layouts online that I used to help me. Here are the results:


This layout I got from Sasha. She is awesome! I love her layouts so I used one. I used the Imaginisce paper on this one.


The layout I used here was featured on http://www.twopeasinabucket.com/ yesterday so I borrowed it, too.










3 comments:

  1. Hey girl, your layouts came out beautiful.
    Did you ever get my email? Sometimes I send emails and they do not get to the person. Hope you had a great hump day, the weekend is almost here, YAYYYY!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Beautiful layout! And I will still be your bloggy friend even if your grammar stinks...I just don't have to like bad grammar...lol. GOD BLESS SPELL CHECK ;)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Both of your LO's are great! You did an awesome job. I'm so proud of you girl! You are on your way!

    ReplyDelete