Sunday, April 5, 2009

A Simple Layout

Hey Y'all, here is a simple layout from the cruise. I wanted to do something quick that could encompass our vacation and not take up a lot of time or space. I printed these tiny pics on my Epson PictureMate Dash. It is a compact printer that can go to crops with me. I am loving this printer more and more. I used rub-ons to number each photo so that I could correspond them with the journaling. For "2009" I traced the numbers from chipboard numbers and then painted them in with a Making Memories paint. The cloud is from Sassafras cardstock stickers. But the foam stickers forming the title are from the $1 bin at Target. Hey, we all need to learn to scrap for LESS these days!

1 comment:

  1. I love this layout. The use of the small pictures from the printer are just phenomenal. A must have!

    ReplyDelete